
I read "Spongebob ~class confusion~"
I bought this book in Minnesota.
*****story**********
Oh, no! Mrs. Puff is out sick, and a substitute teacher has taken her place! How will Spongebob cope? Find out in this comical classroom caper!
*******************
He is honest and crazy. He went to the school of boat. A boy next to Spongebob had an funny idea. He pretended to be spongebob and spongebob pretended to be the boy. Spongebob had confidence of exam. But he had to write the boy's name at the top. The boy made the teacher angry.
I bought this book in Minnesota.
*****story**********
Oh, no! Mrs. Puff is out sick, and a substitute teacher has taken her place! How will Spongebob cope? Find out in this comical classroom caper!
*******************
He is honest and crazy. He went to the school of boat. A boy next to Spongebob had an funny idea. He pretended to be spongebob and spongebob pretended to be the boy. Spongebob had confidence of exam. But he had to write the boy's name at the top. The boy made the teacher angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment