
I read "SALLY'S PHONE".
******story******
Sally is always running- and she has her phone with her all the time: on the train, at work, at lunchtime, and at the shops.
But then one afternoon suddenly she has a different phone... and it changes her life.
*****************
It's about a woman who make new boyfriend by accident. I don't like Andrew (Her ex-boyfriend), so I'm happy that Sally didn't answer his phone. This story was not satisfactory to me.
******story******
Sally is always running- and she has her phone with her all the time: on the train, at work, at lunchtime, and at the shops.
But then one afternoon suddenly she has a different phone... and it changes her life.
*****************
It's about a woman who make new boyfriend by accident. I don't like Andrew (Her ex-boyfriend), so I'm happy that Sally didn't answer his phone. This story was not satisfactory to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment